The Sims 4: Spa Day Origin
Treat your Sims to a day of pampering with The Sims 4 Spa Day Game Pack Refresh*. Work out some stress through yoga and meditation, then relax with a range of luxurious services.Read more
The Sims 4 - Arbejdstid PC/MAC
The Sims 4 - Blooming Rooms Kit DLC
The Sims 4 - Bowling Night Stuff (PC & MAC)
The Sims 4 - Byliv PC/MAC
The Sims 4 - Cats & Dogs PC/MAC
The Sims 4 - Cottage Living PC/MAC
The Sims 4 - Dine Out PC/MAC
The Sims 4 - Discover University PC/MAC
The Sims 4 - Dream Home Decorator (PC & MAC)
The Sims 4 - Eco Lifestyle PC/MAC
The Sims 4 - Get Famous (PC & Mac)
The Sims 4 - Get Together PC/MAC
The Sims 4 - High School Years DLC
The Sims 4 - Growing Together Origin
The Sims 4 - Jungle Adventure DLC Origin
The Sims 4 - Laundry Day Stuff DLC
The Sims 4 - Luxury Party Stuff (PC & MAC)
The Sims 4 - Movie Hangout Stuff (Mac / Windows)
The Sims 4 - My First Pet Stuff PC/MAC
The Sims 4 - My Wedding Stories Game Pack DLC Origin
The Sims 4 - Outdoor Retreat DLC Origin
The Sims 4 - Perfect Patio Stuff Pack DLC
The Sims 4 - Snedrømme PC/MAC
The Sims 4 - Spooky Stuff DLC
The Sims 4 - Tiny Living PC/MAC
The Sims 4 - Tropeliv
The Sims 4 - Vampires PC/MAC
The Sims 4 - Vintage Glamour Stuff DLC
The Sims 4 - Werewolves Game Pack DLC Origin
The Sims 4 - Årstider (Seasons) MAC/PC
The Sims 4: Cool Kitchen Stuff PC/MAC
The Sims 4: Parenthood PC/MAC
The Sims 4: Realm of Magic PC/MAC
The Sims 4: StrangerVille PC/MAC
The Sims 4 - Nifty Knitting Stuff Pack PC/MAC
Treat your Sims to a day of pampering with The Sims 4 Spa Day Game Pack Refresh*. Work out some stress through yoga and meditation, then relax with a range of luxurious services. Melt away stress in the sauna or treat your Sims to a revitalizing massage, a soothing mud bath and mani-pedis. Bring the kids, too. Take the same tranquility and comfort home with spa-inspired objects and décor, too.
- Visit the Spa — All-new venues offer a calm and welcoming atmosphere along with unique activities and amenities that will surely re-energize even the most stressed Sim. Choose from prebuilt locations, build one of your very own or bring all the relaxing amenities home instead. Refresh: New trait incoming! High Maintenance Sims may struggle with trivial things, but visiting the Spa can lead to catharsis and let you relax those troubles away.
- Focus on wellness — Master mind, body and emotion with the new Wellness skill. Level up through yoga and meditation practice. As your Sims improve this new skill, they'll unlock the power of levitation and teleportation. Refresh: Don’t forget to invite the kids (yup, kids can now participate in Wellness activities). Plus, earn a few extra Simoleons by teaching other Sims how to find control through mindfulness. Additionally, take your Wellness to the next level and aspire to be a Zen Guru or a Self-Care Specialist.
- Pamper yourself — From enjoying reflexology and stone massages to relaxing in a mud bath and the sauna, Sims can now receive and give a variety of treatments that offer a range of benefits. Refresh: Finish unwinding with manicures, pedicures and facial masks. And with the new aspiration, Sims seeking Inner Peace will want to pamper themselves more than ever. Ahhh, perfection.
- Express yourself in comfort — Sims don’t have to sacrifice style for comfort thanks to a collection of stylishly casual loungewear and effortless hairstyles. Refresh: We’re supporting nails now! New nail colors, designs and shapes let Sims show off their style and individuality.
*Tags and requirements are for informational purposes
- Hele siden bliver genindlæst, når du vælger et afsnit.
- Åbner i et nyt vindue.