The Sims 4 - Jungle Adventure DLC Origin
Explore a unique wilderness landscape, revealing a temple, jungle obstacles, cursed relics, and treasures.Read more
27 February 2018
Explore a unique wilderness landscape, revealing a temple, jungle obstacles, cursed relics, and treasures. Experience the culture and customs of Selvadorada, from devouring local eats to learning new dance moves!
- Venture to Selvadorada — Travel to Selvadorada, a new destination where your Sims can befriend locals at the cantina or purchase essential survival gear. Your Sims can try traditional foods, dance to new music, practice native customs, and shop for authentic décor. Dress your Sims in local fashion, from outfits full of colourful patterns to durable clothing suitable for the jungle!
- Explore the jungle — Sims gear up in hiking attire and prepare for danger as they trek deep into the jungle, revealing hidden pools, ancient artifact sites, and ruins. Beware of natural dangers and obstacles (from deadly bees to poisonous spiders) that will surely keep your Sims on their toes!
- Discover a hidden temple — Your Sims will be pleasantly surprised with what they’ll find when they stumble upon a unique temple. Venture into the mysterious rooms where Sims may find priceless relics, great treasures, or doom! Have your Sims visit again to experience new challenges and uncover different treasures or traps.
- Collect ancient artifacts — Uncover hidden items as Sims seek out ancient artifacts and mysterious relics. Sims can excavate and examine these precious objects closely at the archeology table to determine their quality, but watch out for fakes!
*Tags and requirements are for informational purposes
- När du gör ett urval uppdateras sidan.
- Öppnas i ett nytt fönster.